Design Features & Amenities
The work at Black River Falls High School includes:
- A larger cafeteria/commons and kitchen
- A new secure entrance and office relocation
- Renovated special education classrooms
- Science lab renovations
- A renovated and expanded agriculture classroom and lab
- A new greenhouse
- Improved access drive and parking
Passing the Referendum
We helped the School District of Black River Falls pass a $22.5M referendum after six unsuccessful attempts with other partners. In addition to the work on Black River Falls High School, the referendum led to the design and construction of a new elementary school and secure entry renovations at the existing elementary schools and middle school.
I want to tell you how incredibly appreciative I am of all Bray’s efforts! The sense of confidence that you instilled in all those that you came in contact with from Black River Falls is a credit to your professionalism and areas of expertise.