Designing your solutions
Drawing on our depth of knowledge and creativity, we’ll develop the best architectural solution for your community and your budget.
reflecting your community’s needs
Our goal is to get you where you want to go. Along the way, we’ll design and refine to make sure our work aligns with your community’s needs – including your need to stay on time and on budget.
Our clients trust us with vital pieces of their future, and we don’t take that trust lightly. We’ll help guide you every step of the way until your project is finished – and beyond.
Our architectural services include:
- Architectural design for new construction, renovations, additions, and historic preservation
- Project and process management
- Schematic design
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Architectural renderings and visualization
- Construction documents
- Construction administration
- Cost estimating
- Quality control
- ADA compliance review
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®)
- Net zero and net positive building design
- Phasing designs for building and renovation while a space is in use
- Theatrical and performing arts planning and design
- Athletics and recreation planning and design
Aligning your vision
In all projects, our first step is listening. For educational projects, we use a process called educational visioning to set the foundation for your project and your goals.
Architecture + Design
Preserving the historic significance and integrity of a building can be cost-effective and lead to greater support from the community. Here are some considerations for any historic preservation project.
say it best
Their knowledge of what we need and what we have is amazing. … They are clearly not there trying to sell us anything we won’t need. It’s also obvious that they have listened to concerns and needs not only of the district, but of the community. They are obviously very good at what they do, and are a pleasure to work with.