The two-story academic addition features four middle school classrooms and two restrooms. All existing academic spaces, including STEM shops and labs, received extensive interior renovations. As a result of these renovations, a new Distance Learning classroom was created, along with a new secure main entrance.
The project also involved the demolition of a 1950’s vintage academic wing and restoration of the historically-significant 1930’s section of the school.
Infrastructure upgrades throughout the existing building included new plumbing, HVAC and electrical systems, roof replacement, American with Disabilities Act (ADA)-compliance improvements, and window and door replacement. A new sprinkler system was also installed.